Tuesday 7 January 2014

Pineapples make me thirsty for Pina Colada's!


So the Pineapple trend is in full swing and I am totally into it, those tropical summer lovin' fruity things are popping up everywhere and enticing me to want more Pina Colada's and beach days in my life!



Keren Brown fabric via Bondville

Eco Chic chair via Style Hunter

ASOS sunnies

Freedom Pineapple statue

Country Road Tee

Sportsgirl Coin Purse
There are a lot of Pina Colada recipes floating around so I have selected Wiki's version to share on the blog, cheers to summer sips gorgwaas!

PINA COLADA

Blend
 30ml White  Rum
30ml Coconut Milk
90ml Pineapple Juice
with ice and garnish with a Maraschino Cherry, Pineapple slice and I personally find it very necessary to add a cocktail umbrella!





2 comments:

  1. Is 10.30 too early for a Pina Colada?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is still considered the holiday season isn't it? x

      Delete