Monday 27 February 2012

Twist and Ouch!

Picture happy times, a cheerfully spirited crowd, crazy dancing and then crack...oohahh, twist and OUCH! As mentioned above I intended my next blog post to be about my 'BHG Live' visit on Sunday with lots of pics of savvy home deco and all that jazz. However that was before I twisted my ankle busting out some maniac dance moves at a wedding on Saturday night! So no 'BHG Live' on Sunday for me, just a short visit to the hospital and lots of hobbling around.
It was a gorgeous backyard wedding with stunning beach views, lots of Singapore orchids and lovely beachy decorative touches about, and I had a wow of a time before ill fate and injury!


A friend of mine has prompted me to join 'Pinterest' which shall no doubt keep me busy whilst spending some mending time on the couch. If you haven't got on the Pinny bandwagon yet check out the website. It's an amazing virtual pin board where you can collect and share inspiring images.

Here are my dreaded crutches alongside a cute medicine chest I picked up at 'The General Trader' So many delightful little gadgets in that shop!


One of my fave quotes mentioned during the wedding vows was - "To the world you may just be one person, but to one person you may be the world"
Brandi Snyder Quotes
Loving all the industrial medical themes floating around the interior decorating world lately, these rustic medicine cabinets are from my new haunt the 'Waverly Antiques Bazaar'













1 comment:

  1. Hi Alicia! How great that you will soon have a stall at the Waverley Antique Bazaar. Will have to look out for your goods next time I visit there! Yes, I'm sure you will love 'The Man's warehouse. Def worth a visit.

    ReplyDelete