Saturday 21 January 2012

Mornington market yummies!

The Wednesday just gone the baby beatniks and I went for a wondrous sticky at the Mornington Peninsula Main Street market. The weather was happily spirited and the street was booming with lots of holiday makers swooning over all the delights that were on offer. On arrival a feast of Poffertjes(a.k.a Dutch Pancakes)was priority number one and lucky for me the youngest kiddo needed a little assistance polishing them off....nom!nom!nom!

Here's some of the beautific things we came home with:



Gorgeous handcrafted jewelry. Ring from Bedros Designs.



The badges a welcome addition to my collection that I have attached to my recently handcrafted crochet doily cushion.


Also stocked up on my fave Aussie made botanical soap containing pure plant oil and all natural ingredients. Palm oil used is from accredited sustainable plantations. They are also petro-chemical and sodium lauryl sulfate free. My absolute fave would have to be the Lemongrass and Lemon Myrtle. Zesty fresh!

No comments:

Post a Comment